BEST SUPERFOODS FOR WOMEN
- Nature’s purest form of nutrients
- Foods with high concentration of nutrients and phytochemicals
- Purest and rawest form of nutrients
- Incease the nutrient value of your daily diet
As women, we like to be healthy, but lean. We want our superfoods high in protein and fibre, but lower in fat.
1) Oatmeal – as a breakfast this is a great choice. It has antioxidant compounts that recuce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Very useful for postmenopausal women who are included to have cardiovascular ailments like high blood pressure. In addition oatmeal reduces the risk of creating type 2 diabetic issues and stabilizes blood sugar amounts.
2) Broccoli – a source of vitamin A, C, K, iron, magnesium, folate, omega-3. Broccoli supports the digestive system and protects you from coronary heart ailments. Broccoli is also very good for your skin as it guards towards UV damage.
3) Almonds are wholesome nuts that supply healthy fats to the body, and supports healthy body excess weight. The fibre present in almnds really makes you feel fuller and suppresses your appetite.
4) Tomatoes are a great body fat cost-free and low-calorie superfood for females. It contains an antioxidant called lycopene that helps prevent breast cancer.
5) Tumeric is a well liked spice in standard Chinese organic medicines because of its therapeutic and anti-inflammatory properties. Boosts the liver, stimulates digestion, and known to heal arthritis.
6) Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants and an excellent anti-aging food. This fruit is abundant in vitamin A, vitamin B complex,vitamin C, viamin E, iron, copper, potassium, magnesiu, zinc, selenium and so on.
7) Olive Oil is made up of healthy monosaturated fats; a wonderful superfood as it is excellent for both the mind and heart. You can use in salad dressings, marinades, soups and so on. When cooking use on LOW HEAT – do not use on high heat as it demolishes the vitamins. When wanting to cook on high heat, it is preferable to use something like Macademia oil or Coconut oil.
BENEFITS OF EATING BROCCOLI DURING MENOPAUSE
Nervous System … Broccoli contains a high amount of potassium, which helps maintain a healthy nervous system and optimal brain functioon as well as promoting regular muscle growth.
Blood Pressure … Along with a high amount of potassium, Broccoli also contains magnesium and calcium that help regular blood pressure.
Vitamin C … One cup of broccoli contains the RDA of vicamin C, an antioxidant necessary for fighting against free radicals. Vitamin C is an effective antihistamine for easing the discomfort of the common cold.
Bone Health … Broccoli contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.
Sun Damage … Broccoli is helpful in repairing skin damage thanks to the glucoraphanin it contains which helps the skin to detoxify and repair itself.
Immune System … one cup of broccoli boosts the immune system with a large dose of beta-carotene. Trace minerals, such as zinc and selenium, further act to strengthen immunce defense actions.
Cancer Prevention … Broccoli is a powerful antioxidant compound and anti-carcicogen found to not only hinder the growth of breast, cervidal cancer, but also boosts liver function.